painful for your own good

i hope now you will forget me.i know it hurt for both of us but truly i think it is the right way for me to do this to you so you can forget me and can let me go. i am in pain just like you but i don't show it to you. i want you to hate me and forget me. do you know how hard for me to act like i totally ignoring you when you text even meet you. It very painful and every night i kept thinking about the past. i truly sorry but it must be done either way. let me be the bad guy in our love story. you will always be in my mind.thank you :) keep smiling okay and be strong i cannot be there for you anymore because i had to for your own sake.

*when i smile that does not mean i am happy.thank you.fake smile :) >

4 comments:

AMYCYRUS said...

semoga engaku tabah menghadapi hari-hari yang mendatang :)

AMYCYRUS said...

*engaku-engkau

Faris said...

typo kah?HAHA! :)

aien zaid said...

Fake smile is better than truly smile.. i know you can do it. Biar kisah lama menjadi pengajaran and kenangan. Kau akan bahagia bile tgok dye bahagia. Trust me ....

 
Copyright © I'm Human Too